Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The Chefpreneur Podcast

Jul 21, 2022

As a Chefprenuer, people often think that my job is 100% about the food. They think that if the food is amazing, the clients will enjoy it and want to book me again for another meal. Though the quality of the food is important, it’s actually only about 20% of what makes my clients more than happy to book me again or recommend me to a friend. 


So, what is that other 80%? What could possibly be more important than the food I make? 

In this episode, I’m going to teach you the 80/20 rule, where 20% of your service is focused on the food, and the other 80% is focused on your client’s experience. That 80% covers everything from how easily clients can contact you, to your attitude and behavior when you’re serving them. 


Listen in for my expert advice on how to effectively use the 80/20 rule to focus on your servitude, humility, and passion, and bring in new clients that will keep coming back for more!


Join our FREE Facebook Group - The Chefpreneur Movement for awesome insights with our fellow Chefpreneurs!


Listen to this week’s podcast to learn more, but please send any questions you have to 


This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: